1. Count Deuxponts, Colonel of French Infantry
2. Duke de Laval Montmorency, Colonel of French Infantry
3. Count Custine, Colonel of French Infantry
4. Duke de Lauzun, Colonel of French Cavalry
5. General Choizy
6. Viscount Viomenil
7. Marquis de St. Simon
8. Count Fersen, Aide-de-Camp of Count Rochambeau
9. Count Charles Damas Aide-de-Camp of Count Rochambeau
10. Marquis Chastellux
l l. Baron Viomenil
12. Count de Barras, Admiral
13. Count de Grasse, Admiral.
14. Count Rochambeau, General in chief of the French
15. General Lincoln
16. Colonel Ebenezer Stevens, American Artillery
17. General Washington, Commander in Chief.
18. Thomas Nelson, Governor of Virginia.
19. Marquis de Lafayette.
20. Baron von Steuben.
21. Colonel Cobb, Aide-de-Camp to General Washington.
22. Colonel Trumbull
23. Maj. Gen. James Clinton
24. General Gist, Maryland.
25. General Anthony Wayne
26. General Hand, Adjutant General, Pennsylvania
27. Gen. Peter Muhlenberg
28. Major General Henry Knox
29. Lt. Col. E. Huntington, Aide-de-Camp of General Lincoln.
30. Col. Timothy Pickering
31. Colonel Alexander Hamilton
32. Colonel John Laurens
33. Col. Walter Stuart, Philadelphia
34. Col. Nicholas Fish, New York
return to picture